Water Damage Repair
Living in Cypress, residents are well aware of the amount of damage water can cause when it enters your homes. Hurricanes, flooding and tropical type storms can all have a profoundly negative effect when it comes to damage. However, there are many other causes of water damages other than storms and flooding including:
- Breaches in storm drain protocol
- Broken water mains
- Leaking roofs, basements, and crawlspaces
- Broken or plugged toilets
- Plugged sink or tub drains
- Broken fish tanks
- Radiator leaks
- Broken water pipes in the house
- Leaking appliance hoses
Even in cases where the leaks appear too small and easily contained your home can suffer water damage in terms of mold, mildew and bacteria growth as well as warped cabinetry, walls and floors boards, Then there may also be problems with water staining and causing odors in carpeting and upholstery. Any and all of these problems can lead to health problems and major repair costs, but one way to limited the damage that water can cause is to get the help of Cypress Carpet Cleaning’s Water Repair service as soon as the water damage is spotted.
The Faster the Response the Less Damage Water Can Cause
It’s a known fact, that faster that water damage is dealt with the less likely you are to suffer from expensive damage which is why our water repair technicians are available to help with your water emergency 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We know a water damage service is only as good as the service it provides and if you can’t get the help you need whenever you need it day or night then that service won’t prove to be useful to you.
About Our Repair Services
We proudly offer our customers complete water damage repair service. When you call us to meet your water emergency needs we will arrive at your home or business as quickly as possible, find the cause of that water leak, and begin emergency repairs to prevent any more water from entering your building.
Once the stem of flowing water is taken care of we will set about:
- Removing the standing water from your home using our commercial water extractors
- Remove all extra moisture using our fans and dehumidifiers
- Clean and sanitize the affected areas including providing mold and mildew treatment to those areas where mold and mildew is likely to grow. By quickly sanitizing and treating mold and mildew growth areas we can help prevent your family from getting ill, and thus save you the cost of those added medical bills, not to mention the added worry and stress.
- Provide rug and upholstery cleaning, including spot, stain and odor removal where needed
- Provide repairs for any damage done by the water including replacing cabinetry, walls, insulation and flooring. (We will assess these needs with you before repairs are commenced.)
If you need an emergency water damage repair service please feel free to call us at 832-240-1580 we are standing by to assist you.